Making A Difference Where Life Begins - Company Message

Categories

Low Birth Weight in Johnosn County, TN
Preemies
powered by

My Blog

Eli's Promise to Preemies - Healthy Beginnings

On February 11,2014 a special grant of $20,000 was presented by the March of Dimes and the Gilbert family on behalf Eli, to the Pregnancy Support Center of Johnson County. The name of the grant is called “Eli’s Promise to Preemies- Healthy Beginnings." The PSCJC’s “Healthy Beginnings” program is a prenatal and infant care educational program designed to reduce risk factors that contribute to low birth weight, preterm birth and infant mortality. “On behalf of the Pregnancy Support Center of Johnson County and its Board of Directors we are honored to have received such a special grant and would like to thank the Gilbert family, their team the “ Eli’s Miracle Makers” and the March of Dimes. Through your support of the “Healthy Beginnings” program we believe that together we can improve the chances of women having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  Your generous gift is truly making a difference in the lives of many families. Eli's Video

19 Comments to Eli's Promise to Preemies - Healthy Beginnings:

Comments RSS
Baby care videos on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:24 AM
Very good tips and this post helped me a lot. Say thank you I searching for your facts. Thanks for sharing with us!

Windows 10 License Key on Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:39 AM
free active key window 10 ultimate , windows 10 professional sp1 key , product key windows 10 home premium 32 bit free , windows vista genuine product key , buy windows 10 key ,

Back Pain Treatment on Monday, February 08, 2016 2:48 AM
The theme is very interesting to me see, with the information in here could make me greater insight, nice post.

Todd Peterson on Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:29 PM
Eli's Video is important for those who are now pregnant. As a husband, I appreciate Eli's Video. I've already bookmarked this to see for my wife. Thank you so much.

change name aadhar card on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 10:43 PM

HCG Treatment Chicago on Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:36 AM
It's nice blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog. This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.

Kolmilota on Monday, June 13, 2016 7:19 AM
Should we then celebrate pregnancies outside of wedlock? No, but how about we celebrate a child who God has created in that precious mother’s womb? Can’t we support our moms without condoning the actual sin? Jesus loves sinners (that is all of us) without condoning the sins we all have in our lives. If He who is holy and hates sin can do it, shouldn’t we who identify ourselves in Him do the same?

Walking bad on the runway on Monday, June 13, 2016 12:36 PM
Eli's Video is impressive for the individuals who are presently pregnant. As a spouse, I value Eli's Video. I've as of now bookmarked this to see for my significant other. Much thanks to you to such an extent. Thanks!

Jorinabegum on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:22 AM
As a mother, I always follow Eli's videos because those are quite important during pregnancy. My sister also took all the video in his computer. Thank you so much.

hip pain treatment by specilist doctor on Friday, June 17, 2016 5:29 AM
Most interesting Post I have found in my day searches.I am highly thankful to you that you have shared it with me and i got knowledge that i want to get.You have done an impressive job.This Blog is great, and I never seen a Blog like this.....I really be grateful for you work and Thanks for providing us a great Platform for share information’s with others.

fund on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:48 AM
Hello, St George Auto Repair is proud to be a part of the Hope Pregnancy Centers silent auction fund raiser! We have donated free oil changes to be auctioned off all this week on st george messages website,100% of the proceeds go to Hope Pregnancy Center! Please log in and check out this very worthwhile charity!!www.hopepregnancyutah.org, or go to stgeorgemessage.com for the auction and way to donate!

COC-Resources on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 12:52 PM
Aid you query joyful predators: This tool will allow you to lookup the other players systematically, you'll won’t want to hit Very next any longer! Yougame online coc coc resources cheats resources generator will 4 sources for all of the hunting: Precious, Elixir, Dimly lit Elixir, Trophy as well as Highest Your community Spot. Yourrrre able to preset the actual number of recover the cash, prize or just Your area Hall to stay whatever you want! It does away with Whether it find an antagonist which usually fulfil the symptoms. Turn ON their Meet Each and every Disorders feature when you need the other players have all a lot of these issues. Flip Investigate Switch to initiate a lot better than browsing selection. When it is doesn’t jobs, then click After that y websit es . a good wives and husbands of this are fine! Help your township be more generally using the net (Hold Involved): This selection can aid your personal small town remain web cannot troubled merely by other sorts of characters. Let you sand box invade many other poker players (Sandbox Strike at): This feature is actually terrific wonderful! Assist recreate another panic as you sent straight to a hamlet. Great for evaluation ahead of manage a particular Group combat! Will not rubbish very good main!

nsongs on Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:09 AM

Jennifer on Friday, September 30, 2016 4:46 AM
I'm pleased to read about the program “Healthy Beginnings”. As a mother I should go to the program as soon as possible if it will held again in 2016. It is important to get healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. By the way, thank you so much for the post.

best disposable diapers on Saturday, February 18, 2017 12:51 PM
It’s really a helpful post,Just awesome to know.Wish you all the best.Thanks for sharing such an effective post.

http://views-great.com/ on Monday, April 24, 2017 5:19 AM
You only have to click the play button and also the player will automatically view for you personally in videos in backdrop to get credit.

Accounting Software Development on Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:46 AM